关注者

2012年2月23日星期四

=]❤

Hehe~

I'm back!

so miss my blog`~

mucksss~


This post I make it as draft more than 1 week ~


because i'm so busy + lazy to upload~

and also don't know have anything to write /.\

nowadays 

I'm so like to capture picture of myself`

haha~


 3 of this picture which more suit me >.< ?

haha~

so stupid looked


I'm MISS THISSSss......❤

It's attractive right ?

Fruits + Ice= Fruit ABC❤

I like to eat thisssssssssssssss.....

last 2 weeks just eat this at Queensbay's food court


If can I want to eat it again ❤ 

Yummy❤

Last week,

I did not work 4days

because this is the holiday for replace the New Year

I use 2 days of the 4 days go to learning my car lessen ~

hopefully 

I can control the car by myself already ^^

in this 4 days 

I'm go to cut my hair

OMG!

the aunty cut my hair like shit!

see below you will know

Before cutting my hair`~

After cutting my hair >.<


really like shit right?

my hair so geli  lol =.=''
  

14.2.2012
Valentine's Day
but for me this just a normal Tuesday

that day go out with my friends

Shi Jing


we go out at morning 11 o'clock

1st,

we went to Hong's house to see baby

so cute tthe baby❤

then we went to take our lunch at Yoshiya

we meet Yee Yun there ~

because she is working at there`

2 of us so 'ea jia'

we eat until RM58++

haha~

Then ,

we went to CS shopping + finding my friends to talking`XD

Finally ,

i found the book at Popular

——《升学情报》

Then our next station is Tesco

we having our tea time at Old Town

Then,

 we went to Body Glove's shop bought a same clothes

XP

normally is a pair of  lover buy 1~

but 2 of us 'ki siao'

Then .

We went to found Xin Pei

Lastly

we back home at 7pm

we so 'geng'

morning 11o'clock went out until night 

 this all is that day buy de thing~


Today

23.2.2012

McDonald's as my lunch

hehe❤

I went to

buy 14sets of chicken McDelux

the McD. ‘s staff special open one counter for me`XD

because she busy for packing the thing for me`

so she close the counter …





Total:
RM132.80

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is a nice day❤

END❤

没有评论:

发表评论