关注者

2012年4月18日星期三

My 1st Experience In The College Life


Hi !!

Now when I want to go any places 

I NEED to WALK !!

I'm too boring at here!!

because my class is star at next week~

so this 2 day I'm alone at the hostel in the morning

introduce what is near  my hostel and my roommate 1st~

near my hostel the have one KFC shop

yesterday night i just go there with my roommate for eating our ‘宵夜’


got see the building at the center?

that is KOMTAR

my hostel go there not so far too^^

my hostel is so near many shopping mall

but i don't how to walk to there and I'm so scare to walk by my self 

so waiting my roommate go with me together 

 Next

this cute and pretty girl is my roommate

she call me to help her to pin her hair

see my good job ^^

making she more pretty ❤

At here I be familiar with friend who study Business 

they are Wanie, Corine, Vivian and Jomay.

And also my housemate and roommate 

Chiau Wei ,Bu Bu , Sharanya and Amuda .

she is Sharanya .she is so cute is it's^^

17.4.2012
 This is my second day go to college

I wear a RED RED 's shirt to college^^

so "ANG ANG"


before going to college 

Gan and me go to eat KFC's breakfast 

She still busy to study her nursing's note


I see her study so hard

Fortunately

I don't choose to study nursing .

After our end our class 

we went to Penang Plaza to buy something to cook

this is the 1st times at Penang I cook rise for them to eat 

 18.4.2012

Today

I go to college to attend my class

but I forget my class is star at next week 

because the have a program "POWER CHEF"

so our class don't have class in this week

but at least I have taking my student pass


I walk to college and walk back to my hostel 

is so hot and I getting sweat !


see my hair so wet!!

this is my Lunch cook by me~


it's simple but very nice and testy

I LOVE IT!



END

没有评论:

发表评论